Epic Health Services Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - School Based in Towson, Maryland
Epic Developmental Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
We offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Epic Developmental Services is hiring Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to provide therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language hearing, and oral motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
- Education: Minimum Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an ASHA accredited college/university
- One (1) year as a Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Pediatric experience
- Current state license/certificate in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
Competitive compensation package
FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Business Sector: Aveanna Healthcare
Job Code: 58268
General Area: Warwick, MD