Thermo Fisher Scientific Federal Accounts Specialist in Remote / Field, Maryland
• Persuasively sell the concept of using a new diagnostic test to targeted physicians and markets within DoD, Indian Health and VA health systems.
• Instruct physicians how to utilize the technology, interpret the data and how to use the data to manage the patients’ care.
• Develop and grow market share based on established sales goals for territory.
• Train medical office staff on how to properly interpret test result information for communicating results to patients.
• Responsible for submitting timely and accurate weekly call reports for creating vital database for tracking sales, product use, profile data, market analysis, and commission statistics.
• Participate in district meetings for training purposes, product information updates, and sharing field intelligence information.
• Ability to travel 80-90% at national travel.
• Experience in Military Health Care setting
• Experience teaching or marketing to primary care physicians
• Skills in training, educating and teaching concepts are highly desirable
• Ability to concept sell, articulate and persuasively deliver sales message
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Access to DoD facilities
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• Bachelor's degree
• Established Access to Federal facilities in DoD, VA and Indian Health
• Primary residence in Continental US, with access to regional airport
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here at https://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/eeo-affirmative-action-statement#accessibility for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.