Matrix Providers Licensed Practical Nurse in Patuxent River, Maryland
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a rewarding opportunity as a civilian Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Naval Health Clinic, Patuxent River, Maryland.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan for full-time employees
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm
• Paid Time off and holidays
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) must have the following qualifications:
• Possess current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Be a graduate from a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.